There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
the high that u get after u watch a movie in a movie theater is what i LIVE for its beautiful
Just finished watching the first season of this show after three days of trying to watch whenever I could. And just wow, I’m not even sure what to say except for new default recommendation show…and new member of that fandom.
Maddy. Canada. Geek. Multifandom.
"Be Bold Enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it."